Monday, January 8, 2018

Now that I'm fully moved in with Ella and have had some time to explore the city I have started looking for a job. I can't just stay cooped up in the house all day with Ella. I love her but that's just too much bonding time together. The other day I went on a walk to down town Suger Hill and was just minding my own business when I feel a hard slap on my shoulder. I turn around see a white boy maybe 16, 17 years old and he says to me, " Haven't seen you before what your name?" I answer shocked, ''Um Malcolm". He responds with something I would have never expected, " You seem like a cool cat. If you are looking to make some new friends then come on down to the pavilion, at 10 tonight." I of course said yes. I knew that Boston was more of a hot and new upcoming area, but I didn't think that it was going to be like that.  I'll have to talk to Ella about it when I get home later but regardless of what she says I'm going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment