Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Ever sense that night I just haven't felt the same. All I feel is guilt. I've stolen things before but it has never affected me in such a way. I just feel like it wasn't worth it. I mean all I got out of the robbing was a nice watch but it doesn't even work so I'm going to try and get it fixed later but the cops always hang around the jewelry store and try to catch thieves like me.
(later that week)
I thought that I could get away I thought that I could run faster than any fat white cop but I couldn't. I was caught and now I'm in prison. I never thought that I could be stupid enough to get caught but here I am. What if daddy were to see me now he would be ashamed, and momma she would be furious. I was sentence to 10 years. But hopefully with good behavior I can get less time than that. I have no thoughts about misbehaving while I'm in here.

Image result for the jail malcolm x was in
https://www.google.com/search?q=the+jail+malcolm+x+was+in&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS779US779&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjx0oyfic7YAhUp3IMKHWxlDqkQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1366&bih=662&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=jFnWjq2NhCpycM: 

No comments:

Post a Comment