Friday, December 15, 2017

   I was fired from my job last week at the farmers market. I haven't told momma yet but I know that this is probably going to be the last straw for me. Momma suggested that I go live with my half-sister Ella in Boston for a few week but I'm sure if I want to go live with her and not be able to help the family out anymore and they need all the help they can get. Even though it would probably help the family out if they didn't have to feed another mouth for a few months. Ella wrote me this week for the second time telling me that I should at least come stay with her for the summer and see if I would like it. I'm going to talk to momma about it when she gets home from work. The one issue is that I'm not sure how I'm going to pay for the bus ticket to get me there, I could get a line of credit from the bank but daddy always said that credit is bad and you should always use cash.  

1 comment:

  1. New post ASAP! I am biting at the bit to read another one!

    ReplyDelete