Thursday, December 21, 2017


Well Momma and I talked and I going to Boston. Ella said, that I could stay with her
for the whole summer. To see how I like Boston enough to move out there
permanently. Ella doesn't want me to get a job right away she says she wants me
to ,”Enjoy being young and not having responsibilities”. But I want to get right into
the hussel and bussel of the new city. A new city is a new beginning for me. It’s a
fresh start, no one knows my past and the things I have had to do to help my family.
Momma ended up surprising me and buying my bus ticket to Boston with the squirrel
fund that we use for the winter. I’m need to pay her back when I start working again in
Boston because without the squirrel fund the rest of the family won’t be able to eat in
the winter.     
Image result for bus vintage 1940
https://www.eskimo.com/~carcosa/forsale.html

No comments:

Post a Comment